Medical Cannabis for Patients with HIV/AIDS
Verilife is pleased to partner with local Massachusetts nonprofit Frank’s Friends to provide financial relief to medical patients with HIV/AIDS. Through this program, qualifying patients will receive 50% off each purchase at Verilife Massachusetts dispensaries.
How to Qualify for Frank’s Friends Discounts
The first step in establishing eligibility for the Frank’s Friends discount program is to obtain a medical cannabis card through the Massachusetts Medical Use of Marijuana Program. For instructions, please visit our Get a Card page.
To register for Frank's Friends, bring a valid, state-issued ID and your medical marijuana card to a participating dispensary, along with:
- A signed note from a physician that has had an ongoing relationship in treating your HIV/AIDS; OR
- A copy of the HIV/AIDS diagnosis from your certifying healthcare provider.
You must ALSO bring one of the four pieces of documentation outlined below for verified financial hardship:
- Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year
- SSI benefit verification letter for the current year
- SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year
- State or federal tax return from this year or last year
Once you are registered as a Frank’s Friends patient, you are eligible to receive 50% off your total cannabis purchase at a Verilife Massachusetts dispensary. Please note this cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.