Verilife Chester, PA
Verilife Medical Dispensary in Chester, Pennsylvania
Verilife’s medical marijuana dispensary in Chester, Pennsylvania is centrally located between Philadelphia and the Delaware River. Open since December 2020, our Chester dispensary is easily accessible from I-95 and the Commodore Barry Bridge. Verilife Chester offers medical patients a wide selection of flower, concentrates, vapes, edibles, tinctures, and topical salves.
Visiting Verilife Chester
Verilife Chester is located in the oldest city in Pennsylvania, among many historic structures and modern amenities. Our medical dispensary is minutes from Widener University, Swarthmore College, and the Delaware River. Our friendly medical marijuana dispensary staff can help you select products that are right for you. Enjoy our comfortable, open-concept design or book an appointment with one of our highly trained team of specialists.
Verilife’s Chester location features:
- Reservations and online ordering for in-store pick-up
- Walk-ins welcome
- Free parking in dispensary parking lot
- On-site ATM
- Become a new patient at Verilife and receive 15% off your first purchase.
- Veterans, seniors and individuals who receive SSDI/SSI benefits receive 15% off every purchase.
How to Get to Verilife Chester
Verilife Chester is easily accessible from anywhere in the Delaware Valley. Located on the western bank of the Delaware River, our dispensary is between the Delaware River and Philadelphia.
- 15-minute drive from Media, PA
- 30-minute drive from Upper Darby, PA
- 40-minute drive from Haverford, PA