At Verilife's Cincinnati Ohio medical marijuana dispensary, we’re committed to helping you find the relief you seek every step of the way, and knowing what to expect on day one is part of having a positive experience. Below are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers for your first visit.
A patient and the patient's caregiver(s) may collectively purchase, within a ninety-day period, no more than a ninety-day supply. A ninety-day supply may consist of multiple forms of medical cannabis, but the total ninety-day supply shall not exceed a ninety-day supply - whether purchased as a single form or aggregated across forms. A ninety-day supply is defined by form as follows:
- Up to 8 ounces of tier I medical cannabis (Tier 1 cannabis must test at or below 23 percent THC)
- Up to 5.3 ounces of tier II medical cannabis (Tier 2 cannabis must test above 23 percent THC but not more than 35 percent THC)
- Patches, lotions, creams, and other topical forms of medical cannabis totaling no more than 26.55 grams of THC
- Up to 9.9 grams of THC from cannabis oil, tincture, capsules, and other edible forms
- Up to 53.1 grams of THC in oil for vaporization
If there’s something you’re wondering about that’s not listed, do not hesitate to contact our call center at 1-888-493-6066.