Uses and Disclosures Of PHI That Do Not Require Your Prior Authorization
- Treatment: We may use or disclose your PHI to provide and coordinate the treatment, goods, and services you receive.
- Payment: We may use and disclose your PHI in order to obtain payment for the products and services that we provide to you.
- Health Care Operations: We may use and disclose your PHI for our health care operations.
Uses and Disclosures of PHI that Require Your Prior Authorization
- Specific Uses or Disclosures Requiring Authorization: We must obtain your written authorization for the use or disclosure of certain disclosures such as psychotherapy notes.
- Other Uses and Disclosures: We will obtain your written authorization before using or disclosing your PHI for purposes other than those disclosed in our Notice of Privacy Practices policy or otherwise permitted by law. You may revoke an authorization in writing at any time.
Your Health Information Rights
- You have the right to obtain a paper copy of our current Notice at any time
- You have the right to request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your PHI
- You have the right to access and/or receive a copy of your records
- You have the right to request a correction of the records that we maintain for you if you feel the information is incomplete or incorrect
- You have the right to an accounting of certain disclosures starting with the six years prior to your request date when we share your PHI
- You have the right to request confidential communications
We will notify you in the event of a breach of your unsecured protected health information.
Where to obtain forms for submitting written requests.
You may obtain forms for submitting written requests by contacting PharmaCann LLC, 190 S. LaSalle, Suite 2950, Chicago, IL 60603.
We may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include Users’ browser name, demographic data about Users, the amount of pages Users visited on the Site, whether Users have previously accessed the Site, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Company may collect and use Users’ information to respond to User requests and improve service, to send Users information they agreed to receive, to send periodic emails, to personalize User experience, and to improve our Site.
We will retain information we collect via the Site for as long as we believe it is useful. We are under no obligation to retain information we have collected via this Site under this Policy. We seek to use commercially reasonable data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information under our control. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information to others.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to provide Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. Users’ personally identifiable information may be disclosed to a third party if we are required to do so because of applicable law, court order, or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary for support of any criminal or legal investigation or proceeding. Users’ personally identifiable information may be disclosed to a third party if the disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets.
We do not direct any of our content, specifically at children under 13 years of age. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information associated with that User. Do not supply to us or disclose on the Site any Personal Information of any person under 13 years of age, as we do not intend to collect information from anyone under 13.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy.
If you have any questions about the Policy or our practices related to the Site, please contact us via the contact form on our Contact Us page or please write to the following address:
190 S. Lasalle
Chicago, IL 60303
Email and Notification Procedures
Verilife welcomes your questions about our products or the information on our website, and we have provided a contact information form on the website for this purpose. Questions submitted via our contact information form will be shared with employees and/or departments who are most capable of addressing your questions and concerns. Please note, email communications may be intercepted and read by or disclosed to unauthorized third parties without your knowledge and permission. For privacy and confidential purposes, please do not use this contact information form to send protected health information to us or send information that may be deemed as confidential using email communication.
If you sign up for our newsletter, we may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Company in our sole discretion. Company reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users, provided that you may opt-out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement.