The information listed here is a truncated version of our Notice of Privacy Practices policy. Please download the full version of the policy for a complete view of your rights and our legal duties to you with respect to your protected health information (PHI). You can download the official Notice of Privacy Practices policy here.
Uses and Disclosures Of PHI That Do Not Require Your Prior Authorization
- Treatment: We may use or disclose your PHI to provide and coordinate the treatment, goods and services you receive.
- Payment: We may use and disclose your PHI in order to obtain payment for the products and services that we provide to you.
- Health Care Operations: We may use and disclose your PHI for our health care operations
Uses and Disclosures of PHI that Require Your Prior Authorization
- Specific Uses or Disclosures Requiring Authorization: We must obtain your written authorization for the use or disclosure of certain disclosures such as psychotherapy notes.
- Other Uses and Disclosures: We will obtain your written authorization before using or disclosing your PHI for purposes other than those disclosed in our Notice of Privacy Practices policy or otherwise permitted by law. You may revoke an authorization in writing at any time.
Your Health Information Rights
- You have the right to obtain a paper copy of our current Notice at any time
- You have the right to request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your PHI
- You have the right to access and/or receive a copy of your records
- You have the right to request a correction of the records that we maintain for you if you feel the information is incomplete or incorrect
- You have the right to an accounting of certain disclosures starting with the six years prior to your request date when we share your PHI
- You have the right to request confidential communications
We will notify you in the event of a breach of your unsecured protected health information.
Where to obtain forms for submitting written requests.
You may obtain forms for submitting written requests by contacting PharmaCann LLC, 190 S. LaSalle, Suite 2950, Chicago, IL 60603.